30 December 2008

You Keep Us Going On


Nerd Alert: I spent more than 14 hours this past Saturday at the Belcourt Theatre in Nashville viewing all three Lord of the Rings films back-to-back-to-back. That's right...all three (the first two were the extended cuts) in a row with "Middle Earth" meals served in between. Nerdy? Yes! Awesome? Also yes!

I must admit that seeing all three films in a row - a feat I'd never undertaken before - is quite beneficial to fully grasping the entire story. Having never read all three books, this was a very good thing for me to do. Tiring, indeed, but an excellent day of great film on the big screen.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, December 30, 2008 , Blogger Kevin Wilder said...

Man, that sounds incredible. I know John Yam would've wanted to be in attendance for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home