09 October 2008

It Came. I Saw.


This week's Town Hall-style Presidential Debate landed in Nashville, Tennessee this Tuesday. Many people have voiced their opinion that Sen. Obama was on point, sharp and spoke well to the middle class people in attendance. I have to agree, although I got bored with incessant stats quoting and eventually put in the movie Fun Fatboy Run. It was quite funny, but almost too romantic-y.

Oh, right...back to the debate. According to letters sent in to the New York Times, many people were turned off by McCain's "performance." But, hey! He's going to get Osama Bin Laden, right? How can we *not* elect him?

I have a few more personal opinions that I'll reserve for a face to face conversation, but all in all, I think we've heard it all and if people haven't made up their minds yet, then it's time to vote for Nader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home