03 January 2006

We have the facts

Ok.....so while I'm without permanent residence I am a little slow on blogging. But since I took a look back at 2005 I will take a moment and look ahead to 2006. Here are some things I think are going to be great.

1) I am going to be buying a house!
2) Christopher Guest's new movie due out in September featuring Ricky Gervais from The Office
3) The new season of 24
4) I have a feeling that Apple is going to be unleashing some pretty mind-blowing products this year. Check out AppleRumors.com for more of what's to come.



There's a lot more that I'm looking forward to in sports, music, tv, movies, books, politics and life in general. I'm also hopeful for a lot of things such as a resolution in Iraq. I'm really ready for them to have a legit government situation worked out so we can pull out of there. I'm all for doing what it takes to establish things over there, but it would be great to bring our soldiers home and to maybe relieve some of this international tension and domestic federal financial trouble.

I would also like to see the MLB adhere to a "one strike you're out" policy when it comes to steroid use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home