29 May 2007

Deep Cuts

It's extremely affirming to me to see the US finally making some visible and vocal steps towards dealing with the situation in Sudan. In an ABC News Report President Bush was quoted as saying "I promise this to the people of Darfur, the United States will not avert our eyes from a crisis that challenges the conscience of the world."

There are many countries in many regions making deliberate steps towards peace a freedom. I rest hopeful that the efforts made by the US, The UN and NATO will not go in vain.

On a completely different note, I was able to catch a viewing of Hot Fuzz this weekend. One of the best spoofs I've seen in a long time. Everything about it was perfect and hilarious. I will be seeing this one again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home