09 October 2007



I went last night to watch the movie Once. It was - hands down - one of the most inspiring movies I have seen in a long time. And without sounding too movie critic-ish, it's a movie that makes you feel like you are in it and uses its major element (the songs) to keep you involved in the story of these two characters' lives.

I don't think any major movie chains are showing this one, but I highly recommend getting this one as soon as you can.


In the baseball world, I'm excited to see the Indians play the Red Sox. I think that is going to be a fantastic series. However, I am kind of bummed out that I don't even really care about the NL teams this year. But, then again, it's not life or death. It's only a game.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, October 23, 2007 , Blogger Christopher Copeland said...

Rach and I tried to see it in New York in Sept, you know, because Birmingham always shows awesome movies, but we were only there two days and couldn't squeeze it in. have to wait for DVD now. Michael and Wynn said it was the best movie they have seen in a long time. No one I know here has seen it because, you know, Birmingham always shows awesome movies.

 
At 7:12 PM, October 23, 2007 , Blogger Christopher Copeland said...

Michael and Wynn said it was the best movie they had seen in a long time. Rach and I tried to see it in New York in September (because God forbid a cool movie open in Birmingham) but couldn't squeeze it in. Have to wait for DVD I guess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home