30 August 2005

It is only when you accept that you're dead

I've watched seven of the 10 parts of the Band of Brothers series. This is one of the most powerful and emotional series I've ever watched. The stories are biographical with the obvious hollywood-ized additions, but it is amazing. I feel like I've invested a great deal of my emotions in this series as it's so easy to find yourself a part of these mens' lives. I highly reccomend this for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I'm also really excited about the new fall season of Family Guy. It really seems like every episode is a step above the previous one. Some of the most genious comedy on television today.

The University of Alabama begins its football season this saturday in Tuscaloosa at Bryant Denny Stadium vs. Middle Tennessee. I guess we'll see how well our offense works. I'm hoping our defense is as strong as all the reports I've heard.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, August 31, 2005 , Blogger Phillip said...

Bout time you wrote another blog. dont let it happen again being so long between blogs.

 
At 6:42 AM, September 01, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog it up copeland..blog it up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home