17 January 2006

Killed by an angel

There are somedays when listening to anything but "The Rising Tide" by Sunny Day Real Estate is just unacceptable.

Now how about that Colts / Steelers game? Overturned bad calls, fumbles on the one yard line, and shanked field goals by the best in the biz. It was crazy, but it was good and maybe this will give the Seahawks a better chance at taking the title.

Who am I kidding? I could care less about the NFL. But that game was still exciting.


I've been learning lately how to be an ambassador for Christ. It's really not an easy task, but it's outlined pretty well in 2 Cor. 5:20. It required things that are hard to do all the time, patience, strength and many things that I don't always want to do, but are very important for me to fight through so that Christ may work in my life and also so I may represent Christ the way He requires.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, January 17, 2006 , Blogger Phillip said...

How bout Super Bowl in Copey's basement? In Homewood!!!!

 
At 9:09 AM, January 18, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm down, I'll bring the venison sausage balls! Good Idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home