15 May 2006

we're just lost in time

Good News:

The Arsenal made top 4 in the premiership which secures them a position in the Champions League next year. They are also facing FC Barcelona this Wednesday for the Champions League Final.

The St. Louis Cardianls are atop the NL Central (as they should be). They just seem comfortable there. And like I've said a million times before...Alber Pujols is one of the greatest to play the game. There is no doubt in my mind that this is true.

I know I've said this before too, but Stellastarr's "Harmonies for the Haunted" is an amazing record. Anyone who ever listened to and liked the Cure (during their poppier days) and Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark will like this record. I dont know how they are live, but I would like to find out. I've really been enjoying their record.

Now if we can just get Iran to stop enriching uranium and get some people to Uganda to take care of the situation over there, everything will be peachy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home