27 March 2007

Too much to hide


A nice Photo to start a very ranting post










I am extremely tired of Jon Edwards being so public and over-saturating the media with his wife's health conditions. He has even made it the main page article on his website.

[Warning: Personal Commentary Ahead] Come on John! All I know of you is that your wife has cancer and the two of you are going to fight it tooth and nail. And I completely sympathize with the Edwards family. I know that is a tough position to be in and must be a physically and emotionally taxing time for them. However, I would like to know a few things from Mr. Edwards, like, for instance, something on foreign policy, national deficit, national healthcare, social issues such as minimum wage, stem cell research, gay marriage, etc....

And, NO, John....Tomorrow does NOT begin today. It starts TOMORROW.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, April 06, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo.

 
At 8:30 AM, April 10, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy The Copeland is back!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home