31 March 2009

A Diamond and a Tether


Death Cab For Cutie just released their EP follow up to "Narrow Stairs" titled "The Open Door." It's quite enjoyable and nicely unpretentious. And since I've recently become a huge fan of lala.com you can get the web version of the EP for like 50 cents. Seriously, go to lala and register. Or ask me and I'll invite you. It's great. You can preview an entire album before deciding to purchase as opposed to the iTunes 30 second clips of songs. You can actually decide if you want to buy the entire album.

Check it out. I dare you. Seriously. It's a dare.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, April 02, 2009 , Blogger Christopher Copeland said...

I just checked out lala. Looks cool. Have several records I have waited on because i hadn't heard them, so this solves that problem. Have you checked out Lisa Hannigan's new CD?

 
At 7:53 AM, April 02, 2009 , Blogger Patrick Copeland said...

I haven't heard that record, but I'm heading to lala to rectify that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home