07 July 2005

Phil???? Phil Connors??

I'm sittng at the house of Phil and Alicia Harris (Connors)

I am very upset at the terrorist attacks on London that took place this morning. I think it was a cowardly act and I hope those terrorists get the punishment they deserve.

I am excited though that London will be the site of the 2012 Olympics. I would have been pretty mad if Paris had won the bid. If you can't tell from any of my previous posts, I am not the biggest fan of the French right now.


In music: I purchased the new Alkaline Trio record "Crimson" I really feel that the album as a whole is pretty good. The production is tops and the band has started to step into previously un-touched areas, adding piano and strings to their music. I've greatly enjoyed it to this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home