19 June 2007

Take These Broken Wings

That's right! As you see in the amazing image above that is Sting. One of the all-time greatest wrestlers. I was able to catch Sting live on Sunday night at the TNA (Total Non-Stop Action) Wrestling main event, "Slammiversary." Not only did I see sting, but I also saw Rick Steiner (The Dog-Foot Gremlin) and Animal of Legion of Doom/Road Warriors fame.

Needless to say, going to the event was a sight to behold. And Vanilla Ice was in attendance.

I was able to watch the first half of a great Japanese film, "Linda, Linda, Linda." While the movie was a bit slow and linguistically hard to follow, James Iha of The Smashing Pumpkins composed the score for the film and the music was amazing. I have not been able to find the songs anywhere online or iTunes, but I can be certain that when I do find them that I will purchase them immediately.

Recently, I've been really enjoying listening to good movie scores. It's just one of those times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home