16 November 2007

Bulletproof?


In the midst of a seven hour flight I was lucky enough to watch "The Simpsons Movie". It was a tough choice between that, "License to Wed" with Mandy Moore and some romantic comedy with Catherine Zeta-Jones. And as much as I have always enjoyed The Simpson tv show, I have never devoted as much time to it as I should have. I don't regret my hours and days devoted to Saved by the Bell, but I know now that I should have been paying attention to The Simpsons much more.

The movie is fantastic. Even with my cheap, airplane headphones I found myself laughing out loud and really impressed at the wit of the script. It's brilliant. And the passive (and not-so-passive) social commentaries are hilarious.

I'm also enjoying digging into the BBC's Planet Earth series. It some of the most amazing footage I've ever seen. Highly recommended

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, November 22, 2007 , Blogger Sam said...

I love that Simpsons Movie! The humour is brilliant. You have a great taste in movies, XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home