02 June 2008

There Goes My Hero




Amazing! a two-photo post. But it's worth it and only for one of the more more beautifully shot movies I've seen in sometime: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The acting, screenplay, costumes, storyline and especially the cinematography were nothing short of phenomenal. And this comes from me, a man who has recently watched some of the greatest movies of the last year.

Needless to say, I recommend this film to the fullest that I can recommend anything. It's a bit lengthy, but the length of the film only adds to it's greatness. And Nick Cave's score for the film is fantastic.

Ok, enough gushing. Rent, buy or otherwise find a way to view this movie.

Tonight I watch The Orphanage . Full details to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home