03 April 2009

The advent of a miracle


In a softer side of the world (New York City, yeah right), two veteran baseball teams - The New York Metropolitans and The New York Yankees - are stepping into rookie stadiums this year. Many think the unfamiliarity with the new digs will cause some issues, but The Mets especially, needed something new so dearly. And I think they'll be better for it.

And considering how The Mets have been completely dominating my beloved Cardinals in spring training, I think they have the chops this year to (maybe) not choke in mid-September.

Anyway, it'll be fun to see two old-school clubs in their new houses. I wonder if the new stadiums will come with the HGH that the old ones did.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, April 03, 2009 , Anonymous Peanut said...

If only you knew of my intense distaste for all things related to the city of New York's baseball squads...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home