18 July 2005

Life in a Glass House

Every time I listen to Radiohead I am re-assured that they are one of the most creative bands to have ever existed. I won't go into nerdy details, but they are one band that I will continually be amazed by.

And so to baseball.

Today starts a day that will bring much tension into my household. That's right the Milwaukee Brewers are stepping into beautiful Busch Stadium in St. Louis, MO to face my beloved Cardinals. Mr. William O. White IV will be standing faithfully behind his Brewers, but alas, his cheers and support will be no remedy for the pain that the Cards will unleash upon them. The best team in the National League will stand its ground and the fearless leader Tony LaRussa will lead his troops to success.

Matt Morris will be pitching tonight for the Cards. With a 10-2 record he will be facing Milwaukee's Victor Santos (2-9 for the season).

Radiohead and Baseball. Life can't get any better.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, July 18, 2005 , Blogger Phillip said...

Your boy Pujols went off. Keep writing these interesting blogs. and im still waiting on my cd.

 
At 1:59 PM, July 19, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life can get better, add a bush light, and a clove. and i want a cd too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home