21 July 2005

Under the Radar

I am currently disgusted at the second bombing attack on London in less than three weeks. Early this afternoon in London four bombs went off in the underground and on a bus. Only one person has been reported as being injured by the blast, which is relief, but the fact that London has become a terrorist target is upsetting. I'm not certain why London and why now, but I truly feel for the people of London right now.

A more positive story involves (you guessed it) the St. Louis Cardinals who doubled up the Milaukee Brewers last night in a 4-2 victory at Busch Stadium. Milwaukee pitcher Ben Sheets was strong in the first making Albert Pujols look foolish with nasty curve ball. However, Pujols got his revenge with a two-run homerun later in the game.

Tonight will wrap up the four game series between the team and I am excited to see the Capuano/Marquis matchup. Can the Cards take the crew three games to one? I think so.

Soon you shall hear me discuss why Ozzie Smith is the greatest shortstop to have ever played in the Major League.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, July 21, 2005 , Blogger Phillip said...

sorry buddy....but my sleeper of the year Chris Capuano got the win over the (better known Joy League team) Cards. All I really have to say is the one word that sums it all up......."FACE!"

 
At 1:46 PM, July 25, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"FACE"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home