02 September 2005

Do not tell me that is from an old ball!

I've been going back into my music archives lately and the music I find myself listening to the most is the Beastie Boys. Ill Communication, Hello Nasty and To The 5 Boroughs have been in regular rotation for me. The guys may be a bit silly at points and some of their stuff is pretty off-the-wall, but it's creative and really fun to listen to. There are a few songs in particular on Hello Nasty that I think are pure genious.

I've also had some Rage Against the Machine come into my rotation as well as early Michael Jackson, Blink 182 (pre- "what's my age again") and Alice in Chains.

I don't know if I'm being nostalgic or what, but I've come to realize that all of the records I've been playing are all great in their own right and I'm glad to know that when current music is in a lull, that I can rely on music that I know will never dissapoint.

Roll Tide! Let's see the boys in crimson get a home win for their first game of the season.

Enjoy Labor Day!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, September 02, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell feature film on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 10:08 AM, September 04, 2005 , Blogger Phillip said...

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE..theyve made my rotation of late. Turn on the radio, now.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home