06 March 2006

What you say


I'm trying to make this like a journal entry, but I need to explain the photos. I was taking promotional photos of Celebrity this weekend in Nashville and we literally picked the most random woods to go into and found this amazing tree (like something out of a Tim Burton film) that was totally dead in the middle of a dead forrest. All around the grey and brown of the tree and forrest were the brightest green and yellow daffodils I've ever seen. They were spread all over and among them were headstones on graves of people who had died in the late 1800s / early 1900s. I wish these pictures could really convey the awesomeness of the place.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, March 06, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks amazing! Daffodils remind me of Spring, and Spring reminds me of re-birth, and the combination of environmental variables is just so cool... the dead forest, the gravestones (you didn't mention those did you?), and then vibrantly colored flowers signifying life! Wish I could have seen it! Luckeeeee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home