05 April 2009

Honestly, I believe


Remember Nine Inch Nails. It's not a question, rather a declarative. Remember how great and fully revolutionary they were/are. I missed the boat early on, honestly. Maybe I was sheltered. Maybe I liked too much Green Day and Weezer at the time. Who knows?

Regardless, check out some of what they're doing these days. It's great and will make you re-think a lot of things, musically.

And while you're at it, listen to some Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins and remember when alternative music was good.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, April 05, 2009 , Blogger Delaney Mae said...

Amen, amen! Last week I cranked up the Pandora Pearl Jam station and I swear I'm a lighter, happier person for it. GOD how much did I love Alice in Chains? SO MUCH. I dug up all the cds and am on an all-grunge driving tear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home