19 May 2005

Sweet Lincoln's Mullet

This is rediculous. It is an organization attempting to persuade Christians (and non-Christians alike) to fast from going to the theatres to see Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. Their claim is that too many people get caught up in the worldy aspect of this movie and are neglecting God while doing so. I really shouldn't go on about this, because it will just make me rowdy. Go to the site and judge for yourselves.

In sports I am glad to see congress stepping in and pushing for a two-year suspension from Major League Baseball for first-time offenders. I say if they're going to cheat, they have no place in the game. That goes for some of my favorites. If they cheat, then send them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home