07 September 2005

A new addiction

Last night I was lucky enough to attend Sigur Ros's at the Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta. The performance was amazing. Not quite what I would call flawless, but easily one of the best live performances I've ever seen. The only other live performanes to rival this one were Radiohead, REM, Emmylou Harris, Elliott at Furnace Fest 2001, Coldplay and of course Sigur Ros's perforance in 2003 at the House of Blues in New Orleans.

The lighting of the show was very well done, the selection of songs was great and the venue was an amazing setting for a concert like this. And it was really nice to see a band receive the cheers and applause they did and to see the members make a curtain call at the end of the encore.

I'm currently looking forward to the release of their newest album "Takk."

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, September 07, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiles From a Summer Wine
More than a week after Katrina devastated New Orleans, estimates of the human toll have been based on little more than sketchy math and wild guesses.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a residual income site. It pretty much covers residual income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2:05 AM, October 26, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What a very interesting blog about make residual income online and wanted to let you know how impressed I was with the information that you have posted here on the Internet. I also have a website I made relevant to your topic about make residual income online so I know that your resource is a great asset to everyone on the Net!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home