22 September 2005

Race you to the top!

Last night I sat down and watched the first episode of the new season of Lost on ABC. I have to admit...I've been sucked in by this seemingly idiotic plot. I don't even know why I started watching the first season, but after one episode I was hooked. The character development is especially interesting and the writers have done a great job of making the lives of the strangers be wildly connected. Aside from 24 on Fox this is one TV drama that I will keep myself involved in. I don't know why, but it's just good.

Now if I could just get the NY Yankees to lose a couple in a row everything would be peachy.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, September 24, 2005 , Blogger shayne47darrin said...

Earn between $14.37 & $48.99 per resume writing sold, depending on the type of resume & your affiliate level. Resume Writing is our best-selling service. Click Here for more information.

 
At 3:46 PM, September 25, 2005 , Blogger crismartin3245 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home