12 September 2005

I've memorized what it says to me

Tomorrow Sigur Ros's new record Takk hits stores. It is streaming here if you would like to listen. The entire album is amazing, but there are especially a few stand-out tracks that are wonderfully put together.

Recently I was able to watch a DVD titled "Drive" which documented a bit of skateboarding legend Mike Vallely's life as a skater and an artist. This is seriously one of the most amazing stories, not to mention that the video is beautifully shot, the music is amazing and the skateboarding is unreal. I will be purchasing this DVD very soon along with the Sigur Ros record.

I guess I'm glad that these two things are available at the same time because I've been in a bit of a musical and movie lull lately and now I have one of each thing to be really excited about

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, September 12, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! i had that vallely deck. and i got all the mp3s from the sigur ros cd.

good info to know.

 
At 2:08 PM, September 12, 2005 , Blogger Patrick Copeland said...

yeah dude. Vallely is sick. and so is Sigur Ros. We were meant to be together

 
At 3:35 PM, September 20, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what i'm talking about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home