09 September 2005

why stop with this word

I've been spending a lot of time on Mtv's Overdrive lately. They have an amazing selection of music videos from hundreds of artists and they player they show them on is fast and good. I find it to be a lot better than Launch at Yahoo.

I also recently received the 1st season of Arrested Development on DVD. This show along with The Office, Family Guy and Seinfeld is some of the most genious comedy around today. The comedy is really smart, but there is a good dose of traditional slapstick stuff. I highly reccomend anyone to watch this.

Also, I just finished the Band of Brothers series. I don't think I've ever been more impressed with a TV mini series than I have with this. Everything about it is so well done and the fact that the story line is biographically based is wonderful and un-nerving at the same time. It's hard to see what these guys went through for our country. How they sacrificed life and limb literally as a part of the 101st Airborn. This will definately be something that I will invest time in again. It is well worth the time and money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home