20 September 2005

It's more than a feeling

This picture is one that will always crack me up. I still like to go back and watch the clip of this speech and realized that due to that speech one of the biggest political collapses in history took place. My good friend and future US Senator Kevin Myles and I still like to poke fun and wonder what Dean's thoughts on other things may have been, like Hurricaine Katrina: "Then we're gonna take the hurricaine, then we're gonna go to the fault line and take the earthquakes, then we're gonna go to the floods and take them YAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Sometimes I amuse myself. Most times I'm an idiot.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, September 22, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaeeeeeeeee Yaeeeeeeeeee.
Roll Tide Sucka.
Killer blogin' Copeland.
How bout a romantic evening?? We could have dessert later, or maybe an entire meal of food. Oh yeah, Roll Tide.
I smell hog bacon.

-zachary "dragon slayer" lindsey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home