01 August 2005

I said Doc, "What's the Condition?"

Lot's of things going on right now to talk about. I think I'll make a list

First, I saw "March of the Penguins" this weekend. It is amazing. For those who don't know about it, I suggest you click on the link and watch the trailer. The documentary is told by Morgan Freeman and is the story of the annual march that the Emperor Penguins make to mate. Trust me...it was great

Second, you should check out Jonezetta. I saw them live twice this week and was very impressed at their performance. If you'r into Flock of Seaguls, INXS or Duran Duran then you might enjoy these guys.

Third, Wade Boggs and Ryne Sandburg were inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame this weekend. Way to go guys.

Fourth, the Outback Special 12 oz. Sirlion steak with a loaded baked potato and a house salad with ranch is quite possibly one of my favorite meals. Not to mention you get that sweet dark brown bread with honey butter. Dang that's good!!!

Fif, I'm not quite sure yet, how I feel about President Bush's appointment of John Bolton as U.N. Ambassador. I don't know if it is shady that he appointed Bolton while the Senate is on their annual August recess. Time will tell how it will work out.

Sixth, James Bond 007 "Goldeneye" for N64 is one fun game to play. I highly reccomend everyone dusting off the ole' 64 (or buying one on Ebay) and playing this game.

The End

6 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, August 01, 2005 , Blogger Phillip said...

First off.....learn how to spell PENGUIN!!!! You freakin terd....second off, where did you see that penguin flick? it does look good..

 
At 2:13 PM, August 01, 2005 , Blogger Patrick Copeland said...

Saw it in Nashville. I think that the Rave Patton Creek or the Galleria might show it in Bham.

love your legs

 
At 8:19 PM, August 01, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pyatrick (northern accent)...i had no idea you had this. but now i do. sunday was fun! and i agree, the movie was quite enjoyable. if only they would have played sigur ros through the whole thing, it would have been perfect. goooooo karla

 
At 11:26 PM, August 01, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S TOO DAMN HOT FOR A PENGUIN TO JUST BE WALKIN' AROUND!

 
At 8:57 AM, August 04, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The people at the zoo will treat you real respectable like.

 
At 9:02 AM, August 04, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Phillip on this one. Copeland is a turd. There, now have settled that, where are my pants?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home